Sunday, February 17, 2013

Miley Cyrus almost nipslip expose perky delicious tits



I think it is safe to say that I would like Miley Cyrus to be my Valentine, so that I can K-Fed her…and live happily ever after, with or without her….you know that she’s the kind of girl I would write love songs for, but only for her to sing them and make money with them making me royalties that will add to my alimony revenue….you know the next great American love story about a poor, old, fat drunk and a young tight starlet….odd couple aligned thanks to destiny for the soul purpose of me spending her money, and wearing her thighs as a scarf, not because I am cold, but because I like the view….you know true fucking love…using her to get ahead…the way it’s meant to be….



Click for more Miley Cyrus nipslips!